- - a lot of different payment method
- - purchase prices are set for 30 minutes
- - trustpilot reviews
- - high commissions and fees
- - some US states are not supported
- - EUR bank transfers are not supported outside of the European Union
1%-10% depending on the payment method
- “Real” Decentralized Exchange
- Account creation is fast and very easy (not required to complete KYC/AML)
- Accepts Fiat payments
- In Business only since 2016
- Safe and decentralized trading
- 2-out-of-3 multisig security in trades
- Wide selection of FIAT and Crypto Currencies
- They need more aggressive advertising
- More active development
- They need to team up with other companies
- High fees
0.001% - 0.009%
- Low fees
- A wide variety of payment methods and currencies accepted, at least in theory
- Easy to join and get going
- Mixed reviews
- Slow customer support
- High commissions charged (by the seller) for buying Bitcoin with uncommon methods or in non-mainstream currencies
- Private and fast
- Easy to Use
- Need to keep an eye for scams
- Not suitable for large buyers
- Now ID verification is required
- Accepts bank transfers
- Cryptocurrency options
- Easy account creation
- Verification problems for non-Nigerian users
- Nigerian focused website
- Incomplete FAQ’s
- Support for numerous altcoins
- Fast deposits and withdrawals
- Competitive fees
- Weak liquidity for some of the coins
- No mobile apps
Buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money
Do you have an account with Perfect Money and you want to buy Bitcoins with it? Then you might want to read about these websites that you can use your Perfect Money account. You can purchase Bitcoins directly from exchange websites or you can also purchase Bitcoin from people that sell them through Perfect Money.
Bitcoin Exchanges that accept Perfect Money payments
The mentioned websites above, Bitsquare, Paxful and LocalBitcoins are trade websites in which you can purchase Bitcoin directly from a seller. With BTC-e.com where you purchase Bitcoins from posted “Sell Orders”; in which you need to have USD in your account to purchase Bitcoins.
You can also use RUR or EUR but put in mind that Perfect Money payments only support USD and EUR. So you can choose to purchase Bitcoin using your USD or EUR depending on your preference.
Shown in the screenshot above would be the payment methods that you can choose from if you want to credit your account USD to purchase Bitcoin. One of the payment methods would be Perfect Money. A deposit fee of 7.5% of the transferred amount would be charged against you, that’s huge!
For trading websites in which you transact directly with sellers, the trading fee would depend on the website in which you want to trade in.
Advantages and disadvantages of Perfect Money
Let’s talk about what you would get if you want to trade Bitcoin using Perfect Money. First would be the advantages of having to trade through Perfect Money. Convenience, that would be the case if you already use Perfect Money to do online transactions. That would only be the reason I can think of that would be of great advantage to you.
Now let us talk about the disadvantages of having to use Perfect Money for your Bitcoin transactions. On the provided example above, you can see BTC-e.com in which you can trade USD/EUR to BTC. Both USD and EUR deposits would have a charge of 7.5% on top of that you would also be charged a trading fee to purchase Bitcoins.
The website interface needs a lot of improvement! I mean, you have been through other third party payment methods, right? You know what I mean when it comes to having a revamped website would not scare potential customers away.
- You can use against popular trading websites
- High transaction fees
- Website needs improvement
- They need to advertise more
If you have an account with Perfect Money then it would be easier for you to transact with the websites that are mentioned above. If you do not have any account with them beforehand, then it would be best to read more about them and know the transcation fees involved as you might want to to compare them with other payment methods and get the most out of your money.