Local / P2P Bitcoin Exchanges
P2P Crypto Exchanges - or decentralized crypto exchanges are in their infancy at the moment as it is a new field of exchanges which is under strong development. They have way less volume than centralized exchanges - but they mostly do not have KYC ( identity verification) and also might have way lower fees than centralized exchanges. Try them out to be one of the frontrunners in this exciting, developing market.
Take advantage of these Coupons & Discount Codes
- “Real” Decentralized Exchange
- Account creation is fast and very easy (not required to complete KYC/AML)
- Accepts Fiat payments
- In Business only since 2016
- - many coins and payment methods supported
- - fee sharing model
- - transparency about company background
- - reliability of service is depending on the sellers on the platform
- - too many options to choose from can paralyze users
- - high crypto prices
- Low fees
- A wide variety of payment methods and currencies accepted, at least in theory
- Easy to join and get going
- Mixed reviews
- Slow customer support
- High commissions charged (by the seller) for buying Bitcoin with uncommon methods or in non-mainstream currencies
- Safe and decentralized trading
- 2-out-of-3 multisig security in trades
- Wide selection of FIAT and Crypto Currencies
- They need more aggressive advertising
- More active development
- They need to team up with other companies
- High fees
0.001% - 0.009%
- Private and fast
- Easy to Use
- Need to keep an eye for scams
- Not suitable for large buyers
- Now ID verification is required
Best P2P Crypto Exchanges
P2P Bitcoin or Crypto Exchanges dont hold your money, they just work as an intermediate to get you in contact with a buyer/seller and provide some basic tools to make your trade more secure. Do your own research about safe ways to trade Crypto from person to person before you buy. There are reports of people having been robbed while exchanging with another person.
Is it possible to buy Bitcoins “locally”? Yes. Even if this might seem odd at first glance, the means of payment can also be bought, although you can’t buy euros with US dollars, for example – only an exchange is possible here. The statement that one sees Bitcoins less as a means of payment but rather as an asset, such as gold, for example, allows in the end the statement that one can also buy Bitcoins. Gladly the crypto currency is also called gold 2.0 or virtual like digital gold.
Those who want to buy Bitcoins will ask themselves at the beginning how this is possible at all. Finally Bitcoins are not offered in the supermarket or in various online shops. Bitcoins – and also other crypto currencies – can be purchased via so-called marketplaces. The price here is determined by the two fundamental factors that also influence the price in classic retail: Supply and demand.
Due to the fact that the markets are not regulated, the prices of the different platforms should be compared with each other – if you make a comparison here, you will soon discover that there are serious price differences. Nowadays, there are also providers who take care of the supply themselves. They not only act as a platform where sellers and buyers meet, but are themselves the buyers or sellers and thus have a significant influence on the price of the crypto currency offered. It should be noted that the price difference here is relatively high, because the provider is naturally interested in earning a lot from the business. In return, such service providers offer a secure and good service, so that they are often preferred to traditional file-sharing services.
If you want to buy Bitcoins, you first have to choose a provider and then register on the chosen platform. Then you can buy coins of the crypto currency Bitcoin (or, if offered, also buy coins of other crypto currencies). Due to the fact that there are various stock exchanges as well as market places, one should be concerned in the apron with the various offerers and compare the offers and conditions with each other. Only then, if one got oneself an overview, one can be at the end also safe to have found the offer best for itself.
Tips to make Person to Person trading safer:
- Check the seller profiles and make sure that you are suitable to trade with. If possible, look for sellers with an account that is at least one year old, has a rating of 98%, and has so far over 100 BTC trades. At the beginning of this, it is possible to identify verified merchants that have your company’s bank details as well as phone number and email address.
- Contact the seller and request an exchange through the platform. Avoid trading with external sellers as this negates the fiduciary service, it is also best to stay to communicate via the Platforms message system and avoid sending messages via email or SMS.
- Explain your requirements as much as possible and highlight any questions you may have. Localbitcoins allows individuals to negotiate prices and payment methods, as well as Bitcoin-delivery method, so it is important to discuss the most important aspects of trading.
- Contact customer support and use the forum if you have any questions or doubts the seller. While the proess of P2P exchange is very simple, it is always possible for users to run into problems. Help is always available.
- If you do a trade in person in real life, tell your friends or family where you are meeting and with whom. Maybe take one or two friends with you to make sure you have support in case anythign is wrong with the other person who you transact with.