Best Mobile Crypto Trading Sites
Mobile Applications are undeniably one of the greatest inventions of all time. Yes, we might lessen our interaction with other human beings but they make our lives easier. We can virtually download an App for almost everything today. Of course, when it comes to innovations, the crypto-trading world is always in front of the pack; that’s why a lot of respected trading websites have one way or another catered the use of their services through mobile devices. What’s more convenient than having access to your favorite trading platform which just a touch on the screen?
Today, we will be looking into three websites that have been providing awesome web-based trading platforms for years! We will be comparing what their website has and the difference from using their new Apps against what we are accustomed to using. Without further delay, let’s talk about that!
Operating since 2014, SimpleFX.com is a website that offers Forex and CFD trading. Their base of operations is located in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and has more than 100k registered traders from over 160 countries. The platform also accepts a good amount of deposit options you can choose from making it a flexible trading website. Today, we will be looking into their mobile version and see if there’s any difference between the two and give you guys a good idea of what to expect from their mobile platform.
We were unable to locate the App using our iOS device but were able to find their Android version as you guys can see on the screenshot provided above. The App has more than 10,000 downloads and the size of the file is only 6.93MB with the most recent update last March 20th, 2018. Before downloading the App, make sure that you guys confirm that the app would need access to your identity and files associated with the device that you’re using. Once you have reviewed everything click download and this will not take that long to finish. Currently, the App version is still in Beta meaning that there will be tweaking and optimization that’s going to happen within the next few months to provide a much better experience.
Right off the bat, their mobile version is completely different from their browser version. Not that it lacks the features that we’re used to but they are arranged differently. One thing that is worth knowing is that their mobile version does not run under landscape mode and only works under portrait.
- User Interface – Compared to their web browser version, it is really hard to navigate through their App since it is new to us. But with a little bit of practice, we should be able to move around without any issues.
- Functionability – The mobile version is not a compact version of their web trader but a different entity itself; which easily calls for dedication in going through the App and knowing which is which. You do not need to create a different account and the standing one works just fine.
- Which is better? – Definitely, at this moment in time, we would go for their web browser since it has been working since 2014 and their mobile app is still at beta stage.
- Loading Power – The App lags! This is experienced when logging into your account and moving the different buttons within the Application.
- Features – The browser version of SimpleFX’s platform is much informative and has a lot of tiny features that add up together to be better. One thing to notice is that the app version does not have the tip box that helps us estimate you’re earning per trade. The mobile version has over sixty currency pairs, sixteen crypto pairs, Indices, Equities, and Commodities. Just like the web version, the app also accepts BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, and BCH for crypto and USD, EUR, GBP and many more for Fiat deposits. Leverage trading of up to 1:500 is also available under their mobile version.
The reason why we’ve included SimpleFX’s mobile version on our list is due to their undeniable presence in the online trading world. Their App might be under Beta version but it’s moving in the right direction to become one of the best mobile trading platforms in the future. Since the App is currently still in Beta, all bugs and issues can be reported for awesome rewards.
BasFEX was founded by experts from the world of IT and the financial industry combined. Its mission is to provide a highly reliable and transparent platform for traders of cryptocurrencies. The developed software allows users from all over the world to trade securely. BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS and BNB are just a few cryptocurrencies you can trade in the web version and with the App, which will be covered in the following lines.
They are among the only few derivatives exchanges that offer an iOS and Android app and they argue that they have the most intuitive, easy-to-use mobile user interface. Crypto trading apps are a very big deal in East Asia, that is one of the reasons why BaseFEX spends quite some efforts there. We will take a look at some specific characteristics now.
- Mobile Experience – Downloading the App is quick and easy. A very big plus is, that you are able to download a version for apple devices and also for android. You don´t find that often when it comes to trading apps.
- User Interface – The user interface of BaseFEX is one of the best you can find amongst crypto trading platforms. Everything works very smooth and is intuitive to use.
- Functionality – The App offers many handy tools to enable traders successfull trading. The charts are clearly arranged and can be individually adapted to your needs.
- Which is better? – It just depends on your personal taste, but you can do the same things in your browser as you can do in the App.
- Loading Power – When we checked the App it loaded as fast as the web version of BaseFEX.
- Features – The features BaseFEX offers in the bowser version can be found in the App also.
If you are looking for a crypto derivatives exchange with a real mobile version, speaking of an App not just a mobile browser version, then BaseFEX is one of the best options you have. If you don`t have an account with them it is definetely worth opening one.